Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tessa looking resplendent in pink

I never thought the day would come when I would feel sorry for a New Labour Cabinet minister, but I feel some compassion for poor Tessa Jowell. It is Prime Minister's Questions, and she is sitting on the front bench, trying very hard to look inconspicuous. Not much hope of that in a grey tweed jacket and pink blouse combo, methinks. That notwithstanding, a part of me hopes that nobody raises the issue of her husband's pending criminal trial and any suspected impropriety on her part. She is one of those few politicians who appear to be part of the human race. True, she is a nannying leftie busybody, but I hope she survives her current troubles.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home