Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bel is reading

Sorry it's been a bit quiet around here. I have a pile of books I want to read, and putting them off just makes the pile grow higher. I am therefore taking some time out to do some proper reading. I will also be traversing the blogosphere, discovering new blogs and such like. In the meantime, my fellow bloggers will keep you entertained as always. Please see my link list for some interesting blogs. Back in a few days.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Bel, I also have a neglected pile of books that I would very much like the luxury of spending time with. And I hope you come across some interesting new blogs that you will share with us.

Ciao!

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn.
I was hoping the Australian imam and his 'cats and rape' comments would tempt you back for a post.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

Oooohhhh, I look forward to some interesting book reviews when you come back.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just added the books I am reading on my blog, I still have to flick over a page, though I am desperate to read them. Only the ironing now calls, then the family and work and blogging and etc, etc, etc, and there was a time when I used to read two books a day. I remember sitting in court, supposedly reporting on the proceedings, but reading Maupassant or Zola and being unable to put it down. I always had to check afterwards about what happened to the defendant.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Praguetory said...

Looking forward to what you bring back from your period of exploration and reading. Other mybloglog members seem to have some interesting non-political sites, but I've yet to find somewhere worth a regular visit.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home