Wednesday, November 30, 2005

No nuclear

This blog has been rather quiet all week. This is partly because nuclear energy has been the main topic of political debate. As I promised you in my first post, I will steer clear of anything science-related. You will have to look elsewhere for comment on the advantages and disadvantages of building nuclear stations. The only thing I will say is that Tony Blair appears to have made up his mind already, so one can very much predict what the energy review will recommend when it publishes its report. I predict fudge of the variety we have come to expect from this Government. It will be a report that will be interpreted to say whatever the Government wants it to say. I suppose, for those who will undertake that review, it is a quick way to a knighthood, but one wonders whether the country is best served by this sort of politics.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home