Monday, November 27, 2006

10 things (better late than never)

I've been tagged by Ellee and The Last Boy Scout. Should have done this last
week, but here goes ...


Ten things I would never do:

1) Anything related to Harry Potter
2) Address anyone as 'love'
3) Drink beer
4) Vote Labour
5) Pay for a copy of the Guardian
6) Eat soup
7) Listen to Gordon Brown without sneering
8) Trust Blair
9) Like Bono
10) Love free verse

I'm tagging Morag the Mindbender, Global Village Shaman, Onyx Stone,
and
Mike Rouse.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bel, I'm in almost total agreement with you there, except I do buy the Grauniad on a Monday as it has the best media supplement.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Raw Carrot said...

Agreed on points 1-10.

Good to discover that there are some (at least one) right wing uni lecturers...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Bel said...

Yes, raw carrot. Strange, I know :)

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home