Sunday, November 05, 2006

Blogging resumes

After a few days of rest, this blog is back. It was good to take a break and do some proper reading. I also discovered many interesting blogs. I tried to stay away from political blogs - we have more than enough of that already. Instead, I pursued my interests in economics, literature and philosophy, and was pleasantly surprised to discover many blogs dedicated to these topics. I have created a separate category in my sidebar for blogs dealing (as far as such a thing is possible) with non-political issues. I hope you find them interesting. I am on the look-out for any more interesting blogs, and will add some more in due course.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done in finding out those other blogs, I shall be checking them out via your blogroll too. You certainly do need a change from politics, that's why I like to encourage many others on to my site too, as well as varying my topics.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home