Friday, September 08, 2006

ConservativeHome report

Over at ConservativeHome, a very interesting report on the bloated public sector. This 145 page document, entitled 'The Machinery of Government (And How To Reform It)' exposes the true level of waste. Not only that, it examines the root causes of the problem and gives recommendations for reform. The author, William Norton, worked for the James Review, so he knows what he is talking about. I will read the document in full, and give my views both here and at ConservativeHome.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to read all 145 pages? Good luck, I will appreciate your summarisation.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Bel said...

Ellee, I will certainly try! This is a subject close to my heart. I have had a brief look and it's very well written. The language flows well, so I don't think it would be that taxing. Fingers crossed.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home