Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Post Big Brother blogging

Hey ho. After a summer of exceedingly light blogging, this blog is back in business. Apologies for the interruption in service. Blame Big Brother 7. Every year, I vow not to throw away another summer in this manner, and every year, I break that vow. Anyway, I have had my fill of Nikki, Pete, Aisleyne (pbuh), and even Russell Brand and his outrageous humour.

So what has been happening in the world while I was held captive by Channel 4?

I am still catching up with the real world but I have been informed of the following:
  • John Prescott has been in charge of the country (surely they should have interrupted BB with a public service broadcast to warn us!).
  • The police are still dividing their time between chasing terrorists and being politically correct.
  • Tom and Jerry have been hit by the smoking ban.
  • A cricket game between England and Pakistan has led to a blazing row after the Pakistanis were accused (probably unfairly) of cheating. (What is all the fuss about? I see the 'prejudice against muslims' line has already been bandied. How long before someone calls for jihad? )
  • Oh, and Ian Blair is still talking rubbish.
You are viewing a post on Bel's old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.

|

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. It's been fairly quiet around here, anyway. Good to see you.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Bel said...

Thank you, Matt.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home